Thursday, June 01, 2006

To my russian Friend!

Hey, my Dear! I'm so glad you got it and visited my site. Here you can find much fotos of me.... Also at the blogs you find in the linklist. These are the blogs of my friends. It's a pity I didn't meet you in ICQ for such a long time. Hope, I didn't bomb your messagewindow, but I had really long nights..... I still miss you! I look so much forward to have you here in Berlin. It will be a great time. I thank the Lord for ICQ and letting you search me. I wonder how you could do it, but I'm glad, you had. Kisses!!!! Much more Kisses! Peacey

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ich soll dir vom Mark eine Email weiterleiten. Hab aber deine Emailadresse nicht. Kannst du mir mal bitte eine Email schreiben, damit ich die habe. Simon ät jesusfreakszwickau punkt de
Danke

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noch einer der deine mail adresse will!!! also peacey ich glaub du brauchst ne neue!
genau ich habs ich wünsch mir von dir deine neue maladresse ob du das bis freitag schaffst??? ich zweifel dran...
hdl franzi

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha ich auch ... ne... wollte nur sagen dass ich jetzt auch zum blogger transformiert wurde...miss you knöllchen... ick wette du hängst auffem freakfest...

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home